Be ready to help
Scuba divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed.
During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. The course isn’t just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
Course minimum requirements
PADI (Junior) Adventure Divers who are at least 12 years old and have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive may enroll in a Rescue Diver course. You also need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months. You can complete this training during the Rescue Diver course.
- Self rescue.
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers.
- Emergency management and equipment.
- Rescuing panicked divers.
- Rescuing unresponsive divers.
20% Discount!University Students
What will you learn?
- How to deal with dive emergencies
- What to look for and how to respond.
- During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
Rental equipment included