R & D & I (Research, Development and Innovation)
Pacific Coast Dive Center is one of the only dive centers in the country that can boast of its staff including several university graduates in the scientific field, who have collaborated extensively in R + D + I work in different universities.
In Costa Rica, there are already several works in which Pacific Coast has been able to cooperate with the UCR (University of Costa Rica) and CIMAR (Centro de Instruccion y Capacitacion Maritima), both in logistical support, project planning and development.
Our boat, given its size and stability becomes the perfect center of operations to develop different underwater works of study, observation or sampling.
In addition, our highly qualified and knowledgeable staff can contribute greatly to the development of your project.
- Collection of water samples.
- Oceanographic studies.
- Study – pelagic and benthic sampling.
- Installation of stations for underwater studies.
- Filming and inventory of underwater species.
- Species marking.
- Observation and identification of cetaceans.
- Internship for university groups.